Thursday, May 10th, join fellow entrepreneurs and innovators as Kickstand
2012 - Think Different, Act Now! This year's Keynote features Daymond John, creator of FUBU and one of the 'Sharks' on ABC's show Shark Tank
. Trust us, you don't want to miss hearing from him.
Other sessions include:
- Business Differentiators: How to Stand Out in a Crowd of Competition
- Business Model Development
- Effective Websites
- Hiring Great People
- Improving Sales
- Innovating in the Health Care Space
- Making the Best Use of Business Mentors
- New Products and New Markets: Don?t Rely on an Innovation Genius; Build an Innovation Team!
- Partnering: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Planning for Growth
- Seminar / Webinar Marketing and Other Educational Awareness Tactics
- Social Business Building
Plus Ignite Entrepreneurs! The event takes place at the Boise Centre, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Get your tickets here (Kickstand Members $99, Non-member $149, Student $49, + fees).