We are a little giddy - Girls in Tech Boise's May meeting is in 2 days! Have you RSVP'D yet? If not, do so now here
. This is one meeting you don't want to miss. Why?
1. Our good friends from Red Sky PR
will be here to learn us in the ways of using Evernote and Diigo.
2. Evernote and Diigo are 2 tools that will help you get (and stay organized).
3. Its FINALLY Spring - who wants to be inside looking for thoughts hastily scribbled on a sticky note that a) has a tendency to wander and b) probably doesn't contain enough detail to be effective as a reminder note?
4. You want to be a cool kid and fire up Diigo and Evernote accounts.
5. You love Girls in Tech Boise.
Personally, I just discovered that Evernote can be used to save and organize tweets. While not an avid tweeter, I frequently come across worthy items that I want to recall (for a class, an anecdote, a blog post - the reasons are endless). Think of the scrolling time I will save!
You may also be interested to know that Evernote is a Girls in Tech supporter - in fact, one of their team, Andrew Sinkov - in charge of Marketing, participated in a panel at the Girls in Tech San Francisco chapter earlier this year.
Whatever the reason, we look forward to seeing you this Wednesday, May 4th from 12 noon to 1:00 pm at the BSU Center on Main (1020 W. Main St.).
Remember its always free! Bring your lunch and get ready to be digitally organized.
OK, at least be ready to know what tools to use to get organized. Girls in Tech Boise is not THAT powerful - no matter how much we like to think we are.
Sign up for your free accounts at Evernote
and come with questions!